Saturday, October 27, 2007

USGP day 1

Louisville Ky USGP round # 1
J Powers Wins!

powers giving a nice spray down.


wicks is awesome. johnson rode with powers in the end for a really great 2nd. nice podium.

the start to the elite men. uh....yea i'm so far in the back you can't see me.


hot news on the day - mr. jeff wienert (aka lil pony) ripped a totally kick ass win in the masters race to gain the opening day USGP series jersey. jeff that was a great ride.


jeff shining in the moment of high energy. USGP officials had better watch out for michigan cyclo-cross talent. we had several michiganders riding well today.


ron was graced with the best number in the field. and rode an awesome race to boot.

World Cup round # 2 Tabor Czech Republic

Nys Wins


we'll see how the rest of the years world cup races go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay,

This is Mike Anderson. I was racing for Rochester bike shop this year. I am interested in the Trek midwest regional team, and was wondering if you could help me out. I have been trying to get a hold of someone to send a resume to, but have had no response. I am currently at Lees McRae College, and will be back for Iceman. My email is m_anderson8@hotmail.com
thanks

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counters