Monday, June 25, 2007

state TT

sour pain

dybo ready to launch

danny k ready to launch

unfortunately i didn't get all the pics i wanted. it was a hot day. i think the best decision i made was not to race. it was pretty hot but being there got me in the mood. it was great to see everyone race their best race. the team had some great results with clark and card taking 3rd and 4th in the elite. 2 row rode well and put up a silver in masters 35-39. B rex blew it up and rocked the 40-44. dybo turned it up in 45-49 with a nice win and mr armstrong had a great place in 4th.

the TTT was fun to watch. Lathrup killed it posting the best time and my saturn boys pulled out a great bronze. i was happy for them. the club challenge was a success with saturn beating out a very scary fast team mongo by 42.89. very cool.





i'm now convinced.

4 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

I was invaded!
Move your ass get up here!
I'm engaged!
Ok Wood I'm taking the lead.
You up for this one Maverick?
Okay Mav, lets turn and burn!
We're in his Jet Wash!
Splash that sucker, yeah!
He's going vertical, then so am I!
Get your butts above the hard deck.
I'm not going to sit here and blow sunshine up your ass.
Hey man we could of had him! Hey we could of had him man!
Bullshit ten minutes! This thing will be over in two minutes - get on it!
Hard deck my ass, we nailed that son of a bitch!
Goose, whose butt did you kiss to get in here? ... The list is long but distinguished.
You can be my wingman anytime ... Bullshit, you can be mine.
I want somebody's butt, I want it now!
You must have carnal knowledge... of a lady this time.
God! That's twice! I want some butts!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe?
Watch the movie in a bar with a group of lumberjack, lesbian, Canadian, autoworkers sometime. They certainly believe!

How about that whole "mission accomplished" photoshoot? Hmmmmm

12:46 PM  
Blogger Echelon said...

hilarious!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Norm loves Top Gun!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Counters